Good Hardenability 1.2344 Tool Steel , Alloy Tool Steel For Die
Grade 1.2344 / H13 is the pressure resistant hot work die steel.
After the electroslag remelting, the steel has the characteristic
of good hardenability, excellent mechanical and polishing
properties, high toughness and plasticity, good high and low
temperature wear resistance, and high temperature fatigue and heat
Grade 1.2344 / H13 steel is one of the most widely used and
representative hot work mold steel.
Its main features are:
(1) High hardenability and high toughness;
(2) Excellent thermal cracking ability, which can be water-cooled
in the workplace;
(3) Tt has moderate wear resistance and can be used to improve its
surface hardness with carburizing or nitriding technology, but it
is slightly reduced to reduce thermal cracking resistance.
(4) Because of its low carbon content, the secondary hardening
capacity is poor in tempering;
(5) Has the ability to resist softening under high temperature, but
using a temperature >540 ℃ (1000 ℉) hardness of rapid decline
(that is, the ability of working temperature is 540 ℃).
(6) Small deformation of heat treatment;
(7) Medium and high cutting processing;
(8) Medium resistance to decarbonization.
|Flat Bar Size(mm)||Round bar Size(mm)|
1) Full hardness (52-54Hrc) plastiy moulds with igh polishing and
long lifetime requirements, (such as bakelite plastic mould).
2) Lead Zn and Al alloy die casting moulds (such as engine
radiater, lights ang other decoration products).
3) Aluminum extruded moulds (such as Aluminum window frame,
4) Hot forging moulds (such as auto connecting rod, crank,
stainless dinner knife).
5) Cu alloy extruded, die casting moulds.
|Heating temperature/℃||Cooling way||Hardness (HRC)||Tempering temperature/ºC||Tempering number||Hardness|
|First preheating||Second preheating||Last heating|
Factory hardness: Annealing 235 ~ 205 HB, quenching ≥50 HRC
For abundant stock, 15-20 days.For customized products, 30-50 days.
Die vacuum heat treatment and die surface
treatment(N-O,C-N,carburize and nitridation surface treatment).
Terms of payment: 30% deposit T/T and the balance by L/C at sight, or T/T.
Corner of factory: